The Van Stenis Group, consisting of the companies Luitec, Sellon and Startflow, is a family business which is more than just doing trade and having turnover. It also pays attention to social issues. Corporate Social Responsibility is therefore part of our “mission statement”.
It means for us, that we behave responsibly for social development issues regarding climate change, vulnerable persons, ethics, sustainability and working conditions of people.
Van Stenis Group will always be aware of the social impact of their activities. So when making business decisions, we will take our social responsibility in consideration.
Our primary initiatives:
• Van Stenis Group is actively part of the board of the Rocks Foundation. A foundation which helps people in need. More information about this foundation can be found at: www.rocksfoundation.nl
• We are separating and recycling waste and are reusing materials where possible.
• Our buildings have been made energy efficient and our solar panels generate energy for location Moerdijk.
• Our employees are using sustainability as an important factor when purchasing goods, equipment, services, company cars and so on.
• We expect from our partners that they offer sustainable and energy-efficient solutions and products so we can support our customers when needed.
• We expect from our employees and partners to act transparently and fairly. Our Code of Business Ethics describes therefore our ethical standards.