Pumps can rightly be called one of our specialties. After decades of working in this area (especially in shipbuilding) we gained extensive experience and we would like to share it with you. With the following brands and our own technical service our offer is complete.
- DEPA: DEPA is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of membrane pumps. The pumps are of exceptional quality and available in various types of materials and versions. DEPA pumps are ATEX certified. More info…..
- Yamada: Yamada is the market leader in the field of pneumatic pumps and known in many industries. Luitec is official distributor of the Yamada Air-driven diaphragm pumps for yacht and shipbuilding.
- DP: Luitec is distributor of the Duijvelaar program. DP specializes in stainless steel centrifugal pumps and pressure booster systems. Together with DP, we are building complete solutions for water pressure installations, for example aimed at the maritime sector.
- BBA: The wide and high-quality pump program includes centrifugal pumps from the B-series, which are very suitable for pumping clean and contaminated liquids. Various types can be provided with a stainless steel cutting blade for liquids with fibrous parts.
All pumps of the BBA B series centrifugal pumps are ATEX certified (explosion-proof).
- Calpeda: Calpeda is an Italian pump manufacturer that distinguishes itself by reliability, safety and good price / quality ratio.
Calpeda produces electro-pumps for industry, contracting, agricultural applications and shipping. The delivery package includes centrifugal pumps, self-priming pumps, submersible pumps, drainage pumps and pressurized water installations. The pumps are available in cast iron, bronze and stainless steel. The mechanical seals can also be adapted to specific medium. In-house we modify pumps for various applications.
- Grundfos: Grundfos is a global player with a very complete program. Especially the hydrophore and circulation pumps complement our pump program. We can also supply other brands of circulation pumps such as Wilo, Smedegard, Bell & Gossett, DAB, etc.
- Speck: In addition to the well-known plunger and side channel pumps Speck has a complete program. With Speck we deliver the right pump solution for every specific application. Speck pumps are used in shipping, industry, high-pressure technology and swimming pool technology. We can supply the Speck pumps according to classifications such as Lloyd’s or Atex.
- SPX: SPX-Johnson-Stork has a package of pumps consisting of, among others, self-priming waste water pumps, positive displacement pumps, pressurized water pumps.
- Vatec: The Vatec suction devices are mainly used in shipbuilding to ensure that large bilge piping systems are easily filled with water, in order to enable a smooth start of the bilge pumps.
- Desmi: Desmi is a Danish manufacturer of pump systems since 1834 and focuses on a number of market segments of which the Maritime sector is very important. With a number of specific pumps they make the difference such as horizontal water vacuum pumps for dirty water. More info…
Pumps – spare parts
As a large dealer of the different brands of pumps, we also stock various parts. In addition, we have good inputs at the pump suppliers to deliver spare parts quickly.
Also the peripherals such as floats, connecting bellows, hose clamps, belong to this range.